- Ensure your company handles all credit card information in compliance to up to date security standards so that any PCI Compliance fees are avoided
- Professionally deal with PCI breaches
- Gain a reputation for having a secure background operation
What is PCI Compliance?
Data security is a priority. And because of this, PCI Compliance is a top priority to us. Payment Card Industry (PCI) is a set of standards that define how to securely process, store and transmit credit card information through your company. Being compliant to PCI is crucial to any company, as being not compliant can result in fines or worse, customer information being leaked. Which is why at ReppertFactor we strive for 100% PCI Compliance, and to help your business also be 100% compliant to PCI regulations.
Why should your business be PCI Compliant?
Reputation is everything. Having a negative reputation could result in loss of incoming to the business, a negative relationship with customers, lawsuits or fines from the government. But when you are PCI Compliant, you:
- Establish a good trust relationship with your clients, thus resulting in them returning to your business. Also Strengthens your relationship with business partners or other brands.
- Will NOT become a victim of Credit Card fraud, or data leaks.
- Also, be in compliance with HIPPA and SOX, which are also regulations.
What does PCI Compliance test for?
Once a year, you must pass a PCI Compliance Check. Without assistance, companies often fail their first year or two with being PCI Compliant. But with ReppertFactor assisting you, you lessen the chance to fail to PCI Regulations. Regulations such as TLS 1.0 , 2.0 and SSL 3.0
What can ReppertFactor do for you?
With the clients we have already, most if not all of them handle with the transmission of Credit Card information. Because of this, we have become experts at adhering to PCI Compliance rules, thus resulting in our customers businesses being safe from data breaches, lawsuits and fines.
For more information on how we can assist you with this, please call us at 215-945-8869.